Due to the continued expansion of our business, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Mortgage Administrator to join our friendly and enthusiastic team in Chester. The Senior Mortgage Administrator will support all areas of the business, providing administration support to brokers, clients and other internal team members. As Senior Mortgage Administrator, you will have exceptional telephone and customer service skills, a positive attitude, excellent attention to detail and will be used to working in a fast-paced environment. This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Administrator looking to progress in their career.
To answer incoming calls quickly and politely and provide assistance to Clients, Brokers, Suppliers, and lenders whilst supporting an office of Mortgage Advisors and senior managers.
- To answer incoming calls quickly and politely and provide assistance to Clients, Brokers, Suppliers, and lenders with their queries, whilst ensuring that Data Protection rules and Money Laundering rules are strictly adhered to.
- To ensure that tasks allocated are carried out as instructed within given timescales.
- Follow Company policy/procedures as issued by management.
- Maintain database with up to date Client and Broker contact details.
- Deal with inbound and outbound post, faxes and e-mails.
- Register new Cases on internal system, as per the Company Procedure.
- Carry out Customer Service calls to ensure clients are satisfied with our proposition and that of our Providers.
- Maintain records of all contacts with Customers, Brokers, Providers and Suppliers on the Diary at all times.
- Processing new cases on the internal system and Provider’s systems where necessary.
- Prepare Cases for Submission to Lenders.
- Suggest improvements on policy/procedures.
- Proven experience gained within a similar role
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office and internet
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to build relationships
- An ‘outside’ of the box thinker
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Methodical and organised
- Ability to multitask, using telephone whilst inputting information
- A great team player
- A desire to show initiative
Benefits include a good starting salary, free parking, pension and support to complete further training and qualifications.
If you feel that this could be the right role for you, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.