News & Insights

Call our expert advisers now
on 01702 533 400

Arrange a Call Back

Income Reference

Written confirmation from an employer of an applicant’s stated earnings. If self-employed, the applicant’s accountant may be asked to confirm income either by letter or by providing audited accounts for a specified period.

Comments are closed.